STALL HOLDERS INFORMATION
Williamstown Bluestone Church Twilight Market
- 1st Friday of each month – Feb, March, April, Oct, Nov, Dec – (Closed over Winter)
- No Market in January
- Market is open from 5pm to 10pm
- Set up time one hour before, cars must be ushered by Marshal when moving on site must have hazard lights on and travel at walking pace to their allotted space, when set up car must be escorted to FREE parking space at right side of church, no exit before finish at 10pm.
- The Stall holder’s fees $55 for 3X3 $75 for double.
- To secure your booking application must be sent for approval, with photocopy of driver’s license and photo of goods. Pay in advance to Urban Acorn Pty Ltd must be cleared 3 days before Market booking can be moved once only with 3 day notice otherwise no refund.
- No entry on church grounds prior to coordinators arrival.
- All new products need approval by market manager before being sold.
If you would like information about running a stall at the Williamstown Blue Stone Church Market, you can download our application, email completed form to | CC. or contact 0412 910 496.
Docklands Sunday Market
- Open every Sunday (See website for winter markets June July August)
- 10am to 5pm 2016
- No entry on Promenade prior to coordinators arrival.
- Arrival via Doepel Way – wait in line on Caravel Lane. Food stalls at 8:30am (food first), variety stallholders at 8:45am – entry 9:00am. No entry past bollards before Market Coordinator arrives. Stay in line on side of road – do not block entry to apartments. Enter as directed via St Mangos Lane, placement of stalls on Promenade by Coordinator only. No admittance after 10am.
- Display of goods and operation shall be confined to a 3×3 car behind stall and will not encroach on boardwalk or other stallholders.
- Change of placement is at the discretion of the Market Coordinator and is final.
- NO EXIT until market finishes at 5pm, under no circumstances.
- Movement of cars is only allowed one hour before and after no exit before finish.
- When application is approved call for payment details $10 discount if paid in advance.
- All marquee legs require min 20kg weights.
- Drip trays are required under stall holders vehicles to stop potential oil spillage on promenade.
If you would like information about running a stall at the Docklands Sunday Market, you can download our application, email completed form to | CC. or contact 0412 910 496.
To secure your booking applications must be sent for approval, with a photocopy of your driver’s license and photo of goods.
Yarraville Village Farmers Market
- 3rd Saturday 9am to 2pm
- Market setup @7:30am must be ready to open at 9am one hour clean up after close 2pm.
- Beaton Res Fehon St off Anderson St
- Vehicles enter via Powell St – No entry until the market coordinator arrives and must be ushered in by marshal Drive on pathway only with hazard lights on at walking pace to allotted place drive straight in then reverse out when market finished no driving around on grass park car behind stall stallholders must insure all display equipment has e.g. tents tables are secure fixed using pegs ties sandbags on each leg.
- Food stalls obliged to have electric leads date tagged, ground cover, hand and utensil washing labels with ingredients expire new products need approval call coordinator 0412 910 496.
- Food Stall registration required. Your local council Registration / Food Handling Certificate / Public Liability Insurance / Driver’s license SOT Registration
- List and photo of goods for sale and must inform if any change.
- To secure booking send application for approval. Cost for a 3X3 stall with car behind $100 for the first two markets (a $30 discount applies for the first two markets), then $65 per market must be paid one month in advance which can be moved only once with one week notice. No refund given under any circumstance. Stallholder must call coordinator if delayed or cannot come. When approved contact coordinator for payment details. To secure your booking an application must be sent for approval, with photocopy of all food registration (see application). Pay in advance to Urban Acorn Pty Ltd.
If you would like information about running a stall at the Yarraville Village Farmers Market, you can download our application, email completed form to | CC. or contact 0412 910 496.
Yarraville Village Craft Market
Senior’s Hall – 48 Fehon St off Anderson St (beside Beaton Res)
- 3rd Saturday 9am to 2pm (at same time as Farmers Market)
- Arts Craft Fairtrade and Upmarket Recycle
- Set up time 8:30am – Market 9:30am until 2pm
- Stallholders park outside the hall to unload goods pedestrians always have priority on footpath then park off site not around Gardens as we need the space for customer parking each stall has a 3X3 space we suggest in a U shape is single $25 double $50 stall holders are responsible for the presentation cleanliness and must take all rubbish home with them also be careful not to damage polished floor and have something for protection on bottom of tables or stands.
- Send your completed application with copies of your driver’s license, Certificate Public liability Insurance, photo and list of goods for approval, when approved you will receive payment details.
If you would like information about running a stall at the Yarraville Village Market, you can download our application, email completed form to | CC. or contact 0412 910 496.
Stall holders must ensure all their display are well presented in a clean and tidy manor all waste paper and wrapping must be taken away by stallholder equipment eg. Tents and tables are securely fixed using pegs or sandbags / weights on each leg, not less than 20kg. Drip trays required under stall holders vehicle engine at Docklands market.
Second Hand Dealer License
If you are a second-hand dealer and do not currently hold a second-hand dealers license, you will need to complete the application for license form (click here to download/access).
This is is a requirement of the Business Licensing Authority.
One-off sales from Car Boots does NOT need a secondhand dealers licence.
New Food Stall registration and notification:
Apply to: (can only be contacted by email)
Local Coucil Registration
Food Handling Certificate
Public Liabilty Insurance Certificate